Esplota.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
2. Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible through our service, please notify our designated Copyright Agent as set forth in the DMCA.
3. Information to Be Included in Your Infringement Notification:
Your notification must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
4. Designated Copyright Agent:
You can send an email to DMCA(at)esplota.com
5. Procedure for Handling a Notification:
Upon receipt of proper notification, Esplota.com will follow the procedures outlined in the DMCA, which typically include removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing material.
6. Counter Notification:
If you believe that the material you posted was removed by mistake or misidentification, you can send us a counter notification containing the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed and where the material appeared before it was removed.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which [Your Website Name] may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
7. Repeat Infringer Policy:
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, Esplota.com has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances, users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. Esplota.com may also at its sole discretion limit access to the service and/or terminate the memberships of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.